Saturday, February 21, 2015

Marriott San Jose



We stayed one night in San Jose at the Marriott San Jose. Our friends leave us to head home so we thought this would be a good place to spend the last night together.  A room with AC. 


 The hotel is very nice, big, has a pool, tennis courts, spa, several restaurants, gym, shopping, pretty much everything you could need. We arrived at lunch time and eat in Antigua overlooking the grounds and mountains.

 The food and service was very good just very expensive. Lunch for 4 was $74.00 and all we had was 2 burgers, club sandwich, I had soup, and one round of drinks.
The rooms are very comfortable. It was nice to have some AC. Also to blow dry my hair after the shower.  I haven’t used a hair dryer in 10 days nor did I really need one.  Funny what you don’t miss until you have it. TV was another thing I didn’t miss but now here we put it on. 
Dinner we ate in the sports bar, just 3 of us. We all had salads and 2 glasses of wine each and the bill was $96.00. Crazy.
One thing I did learn at check out, you can pay your departure tax at the hotel instead of waiting in line at the airport. Nice option.

No comments:

Post a Comment