Monday, November 14, 2011

Our last day - Dreams Resort Los Cabos

It's hard to believe yesterday I was waking up to the sound of the waves crashing along the beach and today it's back to reality. I missed my breakfast on the balcony.



Our group really enjoyed our stay at Dreams resorts. The staff here was wonderful. Thank you all for making our trip a wonderful. 







They were always willing to help us even with crazy requests like tons of ice for our last morning celebration. 


A special thanks to Mario Cortes, chief Concierge for making sure everything went smoothly during our stay and for letting me know about the turtle release.  

It's all the little extra touches that make a trip special. Here at Dreams they know how important that is. I had the pleasure of meeting the resident manager, Ankara Angulo & let her know how nice of a stay we had.

For the Anniversary couples

 It was a pleasure to stay here at Dreams.

  Also like to thank Michelle with Olympus tours who also helped some of our guest with ATV tours & got our transfers organized.



We spent our last morning around the pool soaking in the sites.









7 comments:

  1. Hi Jill,

    It was a tough day at work... (I did not get my nap by the pool).
    I did make it through the day with great memories of a great trip.
    I know how hard you worked on making everything perfect. We had a wonderful time.
    Thanks for all your hard work.
    Looking forward to next year.

    Thanks,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jill,

    Mitch and I just wanted to say thanks again for arranging a great trip. Not only did you organize and make travel easy, you made sure we experienced the best of Cabo!

    Take care and hope to see you soon.

    Dar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dreams was great, the service was awesome and we really enjoyed it there.
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a great time. I am so happy everyone could come.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jill, I wanted to thank you so much for all your work to make our vacation great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,

    Nice article has been shared here. It was fun visiting your this article. i did get lots of good points from here.thanks for sharing such article here. it would be great if you can put some information related to learn to sail sydney here in this article. keep on posting such article here in future too.

    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Aliah, I would love to learn to sail Sydney and will certainly look into it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete