Thursday, September 15, 2011

Travel

One of the best parts of being a Travel agent is the research and planning that goes into each trip. Whether it is for a client or myself when I get a request for a new spot or a place I am not completely familiar with it takes some research. I find learning about a new travel destination very exciting. The best part is once all the research is finished putting it all together and presenting it to the client.  

  When I am not busy planning travel for others, I am searching for my next trip. We have been talking about where to go this Jan/Feb and up until this week nothing has been doing it for me until I saw a FB post from one of my friends about Costa Rica. We have been there several times but always on the pacific coast. My love for Costa Rica runs deep so anytime I get a chance to go I am ready.  I read a little blog about Puerto Viejo and that’s all it took, the excitement started. Puerto Viejo is on the Caribbean coast which is an area I was not yet familiar with. After spending the better part of the week plotting and planning I think I have it all in order. Now all I have to do is count down until Jan.

If anyone has been to the area I would love to hear any of your tips on restaurants, tours, things to see or do. You can add them in the comments or please feel free to email me.  

1 comment:

  1. PV is from 4-7 hrs by car from SJO, depending on traffic. we've experienced both. punta uva is ~ 25 min S of PV. in nov, we are staying half in Villa Toucan, where we were the last 2 times, and half in this house: (both by GREEN Vacation Rental Homes)

    ReplyDelete