Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Greetings from Secrets Carpi

I know a lot of you are freezing dealing with ice, snow, & rain i feel for you all. The best thing we did was to get here early. George told me yesterday it was the best day he has had all winter & i have to agree.
  There are a few things I want to add about the resort that I didn't mention before. For anyone that may not know this resort is adult only & all inclusive. Everything I mentioned is included. We have been to many all inclusive over the years and this is certainly one of the best we have been to. They do a lot of things right. One of the things we found at many of the ones we have been to in the past is what to do at night. We have not had that problem here.  Every night they have entertainment in different venues. Last night they had a fire show poolside which was wonderful. After that there was a comedy show in the bar. Live jazz music in the main lobby. Plus a couple of different bars open until at least 11. If that's not enough they will take you into Playa del Carmen to dance the night away at Coco Bongo.  Tonight is Caribbean night with a buffet by the beach complete with Caribbean music followed by a Caribbean show. I really like how they move the buffet and entertainment around giving you a completely different feel along with the theme.

  Another thing I would like to mention is the spa here excellent. It is also a great place for weddings and perfect for honeymoons.
If anyone wants any other information on this or ant other resorts please email me and I will be happy to help. Jills@wingsgt.com.

Any of you who have been here before or to Riviera Maya I would love for you to share your experiences.




No comments:

Post a Comment