Thursday, February 3, 2011

Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita

We have been looking forward to our trip to Zoetry for a while. We have done some reading on the resort and everything sounded so wonderful we were a little afraid we may expect to much. This certainly is not the case. Zoetry was everything we thought it would be and more.
 Pedro picked us up exactly at noon in a new navigator complete was a bottle of champagne. Now that is a transfer. Once we arrived we were warmly greeted by both the staff & view.The lobby is open air so you see clear to the ocean. It was stunning. We  got a short tour of the resort and than to our suite for check in. Our room is amazing. We are on the 3rd floor with a beautiful view of the beach and ocean. In fact I am sitting on the terrace now with a glass of wine listening to the ocean & the wind blowing softly the palm trees. Life doesn't get much better than this.
 The suites here are over 1100 sq ft with a living room, separate bedroom, and a large marble bathroom with a separate shower and tub. There is also a balcony off the bedroom that you can see ocean from bed.
  The resort states it has endless privileges and it truly does. I have taken advantage of a few already. One being the free phone calls to anywhere. Its made keeping in touch with the kids at home easy. There is Wireless Internet access. Also the one I enjoyed is they will do your laundry. I sent our stuff to be done yesterday and when we got back from the beach today it was all hanging in our closest. Now that's a privilege I certainly enjoyed.
 The beach is one of the prettiest I have been to in this area. The reef is just a short boat ride to the right from the dock off the beach. We went snorkeling this afternoon and saw many different kinds of fish. I even saw a couple of good size groupers which almost made me feel bad I ate some for lunch. It was grilled fresh and very good so i only felt a little bad. We saw a couple of string rays, a turtle, and so many more. There is a lot of life around the reef.
  This resort has so much to offer I have only experienced a little so far but what I have, has been nothing short of paradise.





No comments:

Post a Comment