Sunday, March 30, 2014


At the beach I am watching as this small boat is narrating the waves close to the shore. We do not see many boats on this side of the island as the waves can be pretty rough.


There are 4 guys on the boat and one puts on flippers and jumps over. Now this has my attention. I watch as he swims ashore and heads for the restaurant.





Time for me to get a drink and see whats going on. He gets a bag and swims back out to the boat.


A little while later I see him swimming back with a full bag of something.


A second drink is needed while I sit waiting to see what is in the bag. It is full of lobsters for tonight's special at Punta Lava Restaurant.


  Guess where I am having dinner tonight?

 This one is for me!!

Nothing like fresh lobster right out of the sea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment