Thursday, February 23, 2017

Monkey's Everywhere


I was fixing dinner at the house looking out the window when I noticed some branches moving.


 That usually means monkeys. Sure enough I spotted a spider monkey right in the trees outside the window I stopped what I was doing, grabbed my camera and went out back to see if I could get a picture of one. They move fast and are very shy making it hard to get a good picture.



As I was watching the spider monkeys swing from branch to branch I noticed a few Capuchin's checking me out from a tree that the spider monkeys just passed through.





How cool is that 2 kinds of monkeys right there. As I was busy taking pictures of both monkeys I could hear little sounds above my head. It was a howler monkey.


All 3 monkeys, Howler, Spider, and Capuchin all in back of the house.

Dinner on hold









2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people.. commercial access control system installation

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few things are great. Some are incredible. At that point comes this blog.
    free tour estocolmo

    ReplyDelete