Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Spa Secrets Marquis Los Cabos Resort

 There is nothing like pampering yourself with a massage or other spa treatments while on vacation. After seeing the spa at the Secrets Marquis Los Cabos Resort a girlfriend & I went for a 50 minute reflexology massage. After horseback riding, long walks on the beach, & my bar tour this was just what my body needed. It was total relaxation I could hear the waves while be massaged, it was wonderful.
The atmosphere is very relaxing & tranquil. There are hot tubs overlooking the Sea of Cortes, steam rooms, cold pool, & treatment rooms.
relaxing area with hot tubs, cool pool

I can certainly see why the spa is certified as a leading spa & the best in Cabo.

 The spa is just one more reason to stay at Secrets Marquis Los Cabos.

No comments:

Post a Comment