Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Black friday shopping Jamaican style

Black Friday is just a 2 days away is everyone ready? 
I never really understood the whole Black Friday shopping until the year my son took a job at Circuit City. He had not gotten his license yet so I had to drive him to work at 3:00am. When we pulled into the lot I couldn’t believe the amount of people waiting in line for the store to open at 4:00am.  There must have been at least 50 people there. I felt I was missing out on something big so I went home woke the hubby and out we went to get all the Christmas shopping done while everything was on sale. What I found out that year is that I am not a black Friday shopper. I do not like spending hundreds of dollars before the sun comes up nor do I like to get out of bed that early unless I am getting on a plane to fly someplace.

 

  Last year was the perfect Black Friday Shopping day for me. We were in Jamaica, the sun was out, temperatures in the 80’s, in a bathing suit, drink in hand, and the best part the shopping comes to you. 




This is Black Friday Shopping for me!  


 How many of you get up early to shop on Black Friday?
Are the deals really that good?
Any good Black Friday Stories for years past? 
Black Friday Shopping in Puerto Vallarta

Antigua

4 comments: