Friday, October 9, 2015

Gold Beach, Oregon - Anna's by the Sea



Our last stop along the Coast is Gold Beach. We are staying 1 night at the Pacific Reef Resort.

It is located ocean front and very comfortable.

If you need driftwood this is the place to get it. The whole beach is covered with driftwood.


We are only here for 1 night and we arrived late in the afternoon so we did not get a chance to do a whole lot around town. We did discover a wonderful place to have dinner.
Anna's by the Sea. It was a dining experience we will won' forget. Everything about it was unique from the moment we were greeted by Peter, chef/owner to the last drop of wine.




 The place is tiny, only a few tables, but the flavors of the food are big and he has an excellent wine list.

We started with the works, cheese and charcuterie

Next we had Peter's Killer Tomato soup and it was killer delicious. I could of ended the meal here and been very happy.  For my main course I had a wonderful salad while George had the lamb meatloaf. It came with mac & cheese which he shared with me, actually I ate it all. It was the best mac & cheese I have ever had, it is even better than mine. Anyone who knows me, knows mac & cheese is my all time favorite food. If I had one last meal it would be mac & cheese and after having Peter's it may be his.
   Great night! Fun people.



Forget dessert, Peter does not like to make them. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment