Thursday, February 2, 2012

Koki Beach! Puerto Viejo

Last night we had a few cocktails while we watched the world go by at Koki Beach. The whole restaurant is made from recycled materials & the chair I was sitting in was so comfortable I could of slept in it. Good thing I didn't or I would have missed out on a fabulous night.
The atmosphere here is both comfortable & fun, making it a place you want to keep coming back too.


Janet, the resident sloth made a visit last night on her way to her favorite tree. You don't see a sloth inside a restaurant very often.







It was the Jorge, one of the owners Birthday. We celebrated with a shot. Both the owners,Chris & Jorge are fun, happy guys, who you can just tell love what they do.

  For dinner I had the grilled Caribbean lobster & George had surf & turf which both were great. For dessert we had banana in a box & chocolate moose, rich creamy chocolate & oh so good.
I went back today to see if I could find her as that was the tree but no luck

1 comment:

  1. You guys were great fun and we really enjoyed your visits to Koki Beach. I sent you a couple of pictures we took with you and hope you will enjoy them.

    Janeth, the sloth, is a showgirl and only moves around in the evenings since she is trying to keep her body temp stable so thats probably why didn't see her the following day. But no worries I am sure she will be out and around next time you come to see us

    Thanks once again for dining with us and sharing some good laughters

    Cheers, Chris

    ReplyDelete