Thursday, January 28, 2016

Laundry day in Samara

In picking a house there are a few things that are important to us. First of course is location, beach preferably but if there view of water that is just as good. The house has to have wifi. This allows us to work while being way for a long periods time plus  I like to be connected. I have had some pretty amazing office space views over the years. 

 Next is a washing machine. I love being able to do my wash.
 Most everything else I can make due with but being able to do wash is a must.  
 Today is wash day. There isn't a dryer but something even better a clothes line.

 
Hanging clothes out to dry is not something you see much of anymore. 
 
The man loves a clothes line.
He pretty much makes one everywhere we go using anything he can hung clothes on.
TV's included.

Clothes pins have become part of our travel essentials. 
We got it all here beach, wifi, view, & washer, Happy Day!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment