Tuesday, October 28, 2014

The beach @Zoetry Agua #PuntaCana

When you are in resort there are 2 kinds of people those that love the pool and those who love the beach. Not to say they don't enjoy both but its where they spend the majority of time. 
I think of myself as a true beach girl, I spend most of my life trying to get to the beach and when there I never want to leave. I love everything about the beach, the sun, the water, the feel of my toes in the sand, the sound of the waves, palm trees swaying in the breeze, birds, you name it I love it.  In choosing a resort the beach is very important to me. When vacationing to a beach destination I spend most of my day in the ocean, so much so people have commented about the amount of time I am in the water. I have been asked if I am part fish.
 



 As soon as I step foot on the beach at Zoetry Agua in Punta Cana I knew this is where I would spend most of my time. It is a wonderful stretch of private beach lined with palm trees with calm, warm, clear ocean water.   One afternoon while floating around in the water a sea turtle came swimming by, that was a nice treat.
A nice lounge chair with Santa or Yolanda bringing me cool beverages I may never leave.


I loved starting my day with a walk along the beach as the sun was just coming out.


Ending it with a Sunset


Love the beach here at Zoetry, one of the best in the Caribbean.

No comments:

Post a Comment