Monday, November 11, 2013

Reggae Spa, Negril beach Jamaica

Couples Swept Away has a wonderful full service spa here at the resort. But one afternoon on the beach I meet Margaret. She does massages just up the beach from the resort and after getting to know her a bit, I thought it be nice to go have a relaxing beach massage.
I rounded up two others and we went to Reggae Spa at the Foote Prints Hotel, which is only 2 places past our resort. 


 They had two air conditioned rooms or beach side massages. I choose to be on the beach so I could listen to the waves but one of the other girls used the room. All 3 of us had an hours massage which was very nice and totally relaxing.



 Thank you Margaret & girls for taking good care of us. They even do couples massages & sunset massages.



Very reasonable prices too.

Walk up or for reservations -Tel -465-3539.Margaretmcld@gmail.com

2 comments: