Saturday, April 16, 2011

Tim Reynolds & TR3 Havana in New Hope

                  Once again Havana in New Hope gave us a night of great music!

The last time we were there I saw that Tim Reynolds & TR3 were coming I knew my nephew is a big Dave Mathews fan as well as me & figured why not go. I will be honest I have never really listen to Tim before or know anything about his band other than him playing with DMB.  I really had no idea what to expect from the show but I love this venue. Havana is a great place to see live music as you feel like you are having a concert in your home.


The show opened with the very talented Dave Cahill.

      Tim & TR3 then  took the stage opening up with a rockin version of Neil Young’s Ohio. Tim along with bass player Mick Vaughn and drummer Dan Martier continued to rock us  for the next 2 ½ hours doing some of their own stuff along with some Zeppelin and Robin Trower. It was a great show. I can now say I am a fan.

One of the great things about seeing a show at Havana is afterwards the band does a meet & greet.  That is something you don’t get to do at big venues. The band was enjoying it too. They are all great guys and we had fun hanging out talking to them.  They are all from the Outer Banks where we once own a home so we shared a few stories about the area. Thanks guys for a great show!!! Wish I could go again tonight.

 For these of you that missed it they will be playing there again tonight and tickets are still available. If you did see the show go again as they promised it will be completely different. 


Be sure to check Havana’s website for upcoming shows. http://www.havananewhope.com

  Havana is a wonderful place to see live music.  



4 comments:

  1. Thanks Dave,
    Keep me updated if you are doing shows in the area we would love to come see you again. You were great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're playing Havana again this Saturday. Tim is playing solo acoustic this time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that. Not sure if we are going to make it but it should be a great time. Havana is a great venue for shows.

    ReplyDelete