Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sunset Shots

Antigua

Negril Jamaica
     One of the things I love to watch is the sunset at the end of the day. It’s not something I get  to do every day as life keeps you busy doing other things.  But when traveling it’s something I definitely take time to do. Watching the sunset is a relaxing way to reflect on the day and take in the beauty that is happening around me.

Sunsets over the water can be spectacular, all the colors dancing over the water.  We have a tradition among our family and friends that started way back while vacationing in the outer banks and continue still today. We toast the end of the day by with a shot or two as the sun does its final goodbye.This is known among us as Sunset Shots
               


Negril Jamaica
Here are a few of my favorites; each has its own memory and story.  I am just going to share the beauty of each Sunset shot.
                    

Long Beach Island, NJ






Riviera Maya, Mexico


Riviera Maya, Mexico


Quepos Costa Rica

Quepos Costa Rica

Tortola, BVI

Tice's Shaw, NJ

Tortola, BVI

Belize
Antigua
 
St Lucia

No comments:

Post a Comment