Saturday, January 29, 2011

Secrets Capri & Zoetry Parasio de la Bonita

      Oprah said on her show the other day that a Travel Agent was rated one of the most happiest professions. I have to agree with her on that. I love my job and I am always happy doing it. Beside helping people plan there dreams I also get to do my fair share of traveling. I get to go to new resorts to check things out. This is what I have planned for the upcoming week. We are going to Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita in the Riviera Maya for a week.
    The weather forecast has snow on its way which could be another big storm. For these of you who are in the northeast they are calling it ground hog day. That has George crazy thinking he may miss out on our trip.
 We are doing something we have never done before making a last minute change to leave tomorrow. Now instead of seeing just one resort I am going to get to stay at Secrets Capri Resort and Spa in the Riviera Maya for 3 nights prior to Zoetry. Now this is the way to beat winter.
  I believe I will have Internet while away and will be posting about each of the resorts.



No comments:

Post a Comment